Working for the Informed and Active Participation of Citizens in Government
The League of Women Voters, a nonpartisan political organization,
encourages informed and active participation in government, works to increase understanding of major public policy issues, and influences public policy through education and advocacy.
Find information about the November 8 general election on Voter's Edge California! Enter your address to get your ballot. See our Elections Page.
The Pros & Cons of the state ballot measures are now available on our Elections Page.
Calendar of Events Learn More
- Check the calendar for coming events. For directions, click on the address.
Our Newsletter Learn More
- Our newsletter is called "The Voter" and contains information about our events and activities.
Elections Learn More
Be informed with our election resources including Voter's Edge California and the Easy Voter Guide.
See the LWVC Pros & Cons to help evaluate the state ballot measures.
About the League Learn More
- What is our mission? How are we structured? What is our history?
Where We Stand Learn More
- The League studies issues and develops positions to use in advocacy and education.
Join the League Learn More
- Why and How You Can Join Our Grassroots Organization?
Join, Renew or Donate Now
Join or renew online now using PayPal.
Donate online now using PayPal
Find us on Facebook